Welcome back to Country Kids. I hope that you are all keeping well and safe during this time.
While we’re still in lockdown, Country Kids will be running as a fortnightly linky. I’m continuing to keep the focus on activities that can be done in the garden or close to home. So if you have any outdoor fun in the garden to share, or outdoor learning activities then I’d love to read all about them. Old and new posts are welcome. You can also add posts that have been added to any pre-lockdown Country Kids linky. Hopefully this will help provide us all with some ideas for ways in which we can continue to have fun outside.
This week I’m sharing one of our outdoor learning activities – learning about the parts of a flower – and a post about our VE Day garden party. I look forward to reading about the outdoor activities that you’ve enjoyed recently.
I will continue to comment on posts linked up and share them on Twitter. I will also pin all posts linked up to my Country Kids – garden activities board on Pinterest. If you would like to join this board and share any ideas from Pinterest, please do let me know in the comments below.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors in the garden with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Please comment on one host post and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome and there are no restrictions on the number of posts linked up.
- The linky will close at 00:00 on 28 May and the next Country Kids linky will be on 30 May.
Country Kids Communities
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can join in with Fiona from Coombe Mill using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Fiona shares her favourite posts each Friday and you can follow her here.
If you would like to receive email reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
The Country Kids linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.