The following privacy notice outlines the types of information gathered about you whilst visiting this website and the ways in which your information is used. Please read this privacy notice carefully. By visiting and using this website, you agree that your use of this site is governed by this privacy notice.
Little Hearts, Big Love is a personal blog written by Louise George.
What information do we collect about you?
Your name, email address and website may be collected via comment fields if you choose to provide it when leaving a comment.
Your name and email address will be collected via a third party app, Gleam, when entering giveaways. This is a requirement of entering the giveaway and will only be used to contact the winner.
For collaborations, I will collect only the personal data necessary to complete the work. This may include, but is not limited to, a personal contact name, email address, postal address, telephone number and any necessary passwords or login details.
How will we use the information about you?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To email any winners of giveaways that are run on my blog. I may pass this information directly to the brand providing the prize in order for them to send the prize to the winner. This will always be made clear in the terms and conditions of the giveaway.
- To send you email updates about new posts on the blog if you have chosen to subscribe to these.
- To work together on a collaboration.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. I will only pass on details where consent has been given to do so.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request corrections to any personal data that is inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request a restriction on further processing of your personal data if there is a dispute about its accuracy or processing it;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
To ensure the security and safety of this site, I create regular backups of all information on this site, which are held in a zip file on Dropbox. Older backups are regularly deleted as new ones are created.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this privacy notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and seek your consent where it is necessary to do so.
Withdrawing personal consent
You can change your consent preferences or withdraw your consent completely by contacting us through the details at the end of this privacy notice. Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent, other than where this is required by law, or under the terms of a contract to use your information.
Changes to our privacy notice
Our privacy notice will be reviewed regularly and you will be notified of any significant changes which may affect the data we hold about you. This privacy notice was last updated on 22 May 2018.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or the information we hold about you. You can contact us via email at louise @ littleheartsbiglove.co.uk (with the spaces removed)
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office by telephone on 0303 123 1113, via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.