This week has certainly been a busy one, as is often the case at this time of year! With all the various festive activities happening at this time of year, plus Sophie’s ballet exam and the extra dance practice for that and keeping track of the uniform days/PE days/Christmas jumper days at school, there’s been a lot going on. Thankfully, I feel like I’m managing to keep on top of it all overall and while I’m still not quite as ready for Christmas as I’d like to be at this point, it all feels under control which is nice.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 335 – I am grateful that Jessica was included and remembered in this evening’s activities at Girls’ Brigade.
- Day 336 – I am grateful for a lovely afternoon with Sophie seeing ‘White Christmas’.
- Day 337 – I am grateful for time to pop in to see the Christmas tree festival between church this morning and Sophie’s ballet exam this afternoon.
- Day 338 – I am grateful for Duolingo.
- Day 339 – I am grateful for ear muffs.
- Day 340 – I am grateful for singing Christmas carols at the CTU Christmas carols event.
- Day 341 – I am grateful that Thomas enjoyed being back at ballet lessons.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Sophie’s joy at catching up with one of her von Trapp siblings who was performing in ‘White Christmas.
- Musicals week on Strictly (my favourite week) – although I sobbed through Annabel and Johanne’s foxtrot to ‘For Good’ because it was one of the songs played at Jessica’s funeral.
- Taking Thomas swimming while Sophie had her swimming lesson.
- Watching Thomas taking part in a sponsored Santa dash at school.
Also joining in with #Project365 – you can find this week’s linky here or join in below