The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous fortnight – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here is my latest selection of five fabulous blog posts:
- The bond between a dad and a daughter can be such a wonderful one. Tim at Slouching towards Thatcham shared a beautiful post describing the love between him and his daughter Kara.
- Diary of an Imperfect Mum shared a wonderful poem about autism parenting – and many of the feelings that she shared within the poem are ones that I can relate to in my own parenting journey with a child who has additional needs. I especially liked her analogy of parenting being like playing the wire loop game.
- I loved Taylor-Made-Rambling’s acrostic poem summing the things that family means to her – such a beautiful way of expressing all the different things that makes families so special.
- Island Living 365 shared a very thought-provoking post on being a feminist and a stay-at-home mum and I especially loved the quote that she finished off with.
- Having some ideas for ways of easing stress is always a good thing and Someplace Strange shared a fabulous list of things to do when you’re feeling stressed.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find posts previously featured in my Friday Fab 5 on the Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.