The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous five:
- Confessions of a Crummy Mummy shared 10 signs you’re turning into your mother. I can certainly identify with this post and some of this list – every day I find myself doing and saying things that I once swore I would never do!
- Verily Victoria Vocalises shared a beautiful poem about nature – I love the wonderful imagery of angels painting the skies and flowers in this.
- It’s never nice when your child has a public tantrum and someone seems to think that it’s due to a lack of parenting skills. The Ridiculous Mrs H has written a fabulous post in response to one of those moments.
- There are various things that nobody warns you about prior to becoming a parent – Dais Like These shares a very funny post all about the joys of the poo-related incidents.
- Building a presence on social media is something that is vital as a blogger and this post from Cuddle Fairy shares some great tips for how to do that on various platforms.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.