The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous five:
- As a culture, we try to avoid thinking about death although at Halloween, we often poke fun at it. Headspace Perspective shares a very thought-provoking post about Halloween and the way we approach death with a reminder about the importance of blood and organ donation and supporting those among us who are bereaved.
- My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows reflects on the differences between life in your 20s and life in your 30s – definitely a list I can relate to, including the joys of the three-day hangover (one of the reasons I hardly drink at all these days!)
- Mum Muddling Through writes about the fear of having a second baby versus the reality – if you’re about to go from one to two, or considering doing so, it’s well worth a read.
- New Mummy Blog has been looking at the mummies who seem to be immaculately dressed with wonderfully well-behaved children and out of the house at 8am and wonders how on earth they manage to do it?
- Pickles and Pords captures those sleepy morning and nighttime snuggles in a beautiful short poem, all about the “bookends to my day”.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.