The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous five:
- Debbie at My Random Musings shared a wonderful guest post at Someplace Strange giving five reasons why you should love yourself. Like many people this is something I struggle with so it is always good to be reminded of why we are all worth loving.
- Since starting this blog 18 months ago, I’ve passed through most of the stages described in this wonderful post from And Then The Fun Began on the evolution of a blogger. How many of these can you identify with?
- Another list that I could relate to was the 9 types of sleep deprivation shared by Mum Muddling Through – thank goodness for coffee is all I can say!
- Mum in Brum’s list sharing 15 signs that you’re British made me chuckle – definitely guilty of a few of these!
- A shocking and sobering event on the way home from work made Ginger Mum re-evaluate the little moments we take for granted and share the ways we can slow down and bring back the zest of life, enjoying the things that really matter to us.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.