The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous five:
- I think most bloggers find they get linky fatigue after a while – there are so many different ones out there and sometimes it can be easy to feel pressurised to join in with them. I love this post from Run, Jump, Scrap about linky pressure and not giving in to guilt.
- Sharing our struggles can make such a difference when dealing with the challenges of parenthood. The Guilt Free Guide shares a post reflecting on the importance of being honest.
- On a similar note, this beautifully honest post from Motherhood: The Real Deal is a reminder that we all have bad days when we feel like we’re failing at parenthood. Always good to know that we are not alone and that tomorrow is another day.
- Finding time for each other once you become parents can certainly be quite challenging at times. Mum in Brum writes a beautiful reflection on enjoying the little moments of time as a couple.
- Mama vs Teacher shares the dilemma of standing in front of that vast array of magazines in a shop and trying to decide which one to buy, wondering what her eventual choice of “Good Housekeeping” says about her.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.