The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous five:
- Silly Mummy at R is for Hoppit is one of my favourite bloggers, sharing hilarious posts about the things her children say. I love this post sharing her thoughts about why life with a toddler is like Lord of the Flies – I can definitely see the parallels!
- I love the way Mummyshire has really captured that feeling of snuggling up on the sofa with the laptop and blogging into the early hours while the rest of the family sleeps in this post about being a night owl.
- Pickles and Pords captures the effort and the frustration that comes with preparing meals for toddlers, only to have most of it smeared across the room and the rest rejected, in this fabulous poem.
- Mum Turned Mom’s reflections on what being a blogger means to her really struck a chord with me and summed up a lot of the things that I also love about being a blogger.
- Whilst I’ve yet to experience the delights of a pre-school disco, I could certainly recognise the 5 types of kids that Maybe Baby Brothers and Me identified and which ones applied to my own small children.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.