The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. As I was having a blogging break last week, this week’s Friday Fabulous Five feature posts I’ve read in the last fortnight. Here are this week’s fabulous blog posts:
- Scribbles and Crumbs’ post on how we’re all afraid, reflecting from the other side of every parent’s worst fear and reminding us that love and hope are stronger than fear, spoke right to my heart.
- Actually Mummy’s post ‘Shoulda, woulda, could of” bemoaning the volume of social media posts full of spelling and grammar mistakes made me chuckle – she ‘could of’ been describing my timeline perfectly!
- Californian Mum in London’s post about the British reaction to the heatwave made me chuckle- I could definitely identify with a lot of this!
- This daily blogging checklist from Oh So Amelia is a fantastic tool for bloggers out there – it’s definitely one that I’ll be using in the future.
- Finally, Brummy Mummy of 2’s post reflecting on dating in the 90s brought back some memories of my teenage years in the days before social media.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.