The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- I loved the Dad’s CV created by KidGLloves – the key achievements and core skills particularly made me chuckle
- DoctoMum shared a wonderfully funny post about how not to be a d**k in a lift and avoid generating “huffy-puffy British lift rage”
- I loved this list of reasons why toddlers have superpowers from Odd Socks and Lollipops – my little ones definitely have a few of these!
- We’re still a year away from Jessica starting school but this beautiful letter to parents of soon-to-be schoolchildren from The Reading Residence is one that I will definitely be taking on board
- Love this idea of a back and forth journal which Currently, Kelsie kept with her husband to document the story of their relationship – what a beautiful idea
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.