The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Wry Mummy shares a brilliant take on the classic poem ‘If’ for mums which perfectly highlights those ups and downs of motherhood.
- I loved this list from 3 Children and It of the things that she is not sorry about when it comes to parenting and why she will not apologise to her children.
- I could definitely relate to the list of 23 stupid sleep-deprived moments shared by How to Survive a Sleep Thief on how to win at sleep deprivation – how many of these can you identify with?
- Hurrah for Gin bemoans the challenges that arise when moving to a toddler bed due to the ability to climb out of the cot – those ‘a bit like meditating but without the inner calm’ moments of sitting on the floor shushing have been quite a regular occurrence here of late!
- I could really identify with this post from What Do You, Dear? reflecting on the hard part of easy: when your second child doesn’t have a disability. Her description of that “weekend getaway in Italy, when all the while you know that your home is in Holland” is one that had particular resonance with me.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.