The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Mum in a Nutshell shares her advice on how to be a positive parent: http://muminanutshell.com/being-a-positive-parent/
- Misplaced Brit shares some fabulous advice on creating a Twitter strategy and helping make Twitter a more effective social media platform: http://misplacedbrit.com/social-media/strategy-saturday/owning-twitter/
- Unremarkable Files’ post on how if adults acted like babies, people would think we’re insane made me chuckle: http://www.unremarkablefiles.com/2015/04/if-adults-acted-like-babies-people.html
- Yellowbelly Mummy shared a few of the pointless questions that she has asked herself when watching endless amounts of children’s TV – I could relate to quite a few of these! http://yellowbellymummy.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/is-there-a-mrs-bloom-and-other-pointless-questions-taking-up-space-in-my-brain/
- I loved Slouching Toward Thatcham’s 20 signs you’re taking blogging too seriously – I could tick off quite a few on the list! http://slouchingtowardsthatcham.com/2015/04/23/20-signs-youre-taking-blogging-too-seriously/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.