The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- A very thought-provoking post from Pouting in Heels all about kindness and asking how kind are we really?: http://www.poutinginheels.com/how-kind-are-you-like-really/
- The (Mis)Adventures of Spidermummy reflects on just what key features make up mummy style: http://www.iamspidermummy.com/home/mummy-style
- A very balanced and thought-provoking post from Let Them Be Small on discussing religion with her children: http://letthembesmall.com/discussions-on-religion-with-my-children/
- Hello Archie shares 12 signs of life with a child at that in-between stage – no longer a baby, not quite a toddler – the boddler: http://helloarchie.blue/posts/12-signs-that-you-are-living-with-a-boddler
- Yellowbelly Mummy shares her favourite things in an ode to Poundland: http://yellowbellymummy.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/an-ode-to-poundland-my-favourite-pound-things/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.
I’ll be taking a break from the Friday Fab 5 next week as will be focusing on spending the Easter weekend with my family but will be back again with some more fab posts on 10th April.