The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- A beautifully written and honest post from Mummy Says on the mother she will always judge – it is so true that we often judge ourselves far more harshly than we would others: http://www.mummysays.net/2015/03/09/mother-will-always-judge/
- Our Parallel Connection shares a hilarious list of some of things she never thought she’d say until she had kids – can you relate to any of these? http://ourparallelconnection.com/15-things-i-never-thought-i-would-say-before-becoming-a-mum/
- I love this open letter from Modern Dad Pages telling his children all about love to try and prepare them for when they fall in love: http://www.moderndadpages.com/love-an-open-letter-to-my-children/
- What Katy Said shares a wonderfully positive and uplifting post about all the different types of mum out there and why they’re all amazing: http://www.whatkatysaid.com/2015/03/are-you-a-good-mum/
- This fabulous poem from Tea Cup Toria describes what mums really want for Mother’s Day and what the best gifts really are: www.teacuptoria.co.uk/mothers-day/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.