The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- The Wicked World of Lucas shares an anthology for Lucas – I particularly like the ode to red wine: http://www.wickedworldoflucas.co.uk/146214326/2554135/posting/an-anthology-for-lucas
- I love this introspection from Le Coin de Mel looking back over her life: http://lecoindemel.com/introspection/
- This post from the Determined Housewife has helped me to count my blessings this week and I love her format for doing so: http://thedeterminedhousewife.com/2015/02/27/counting-my-blessings/
- Mum in a Nutshell shares why it is good to talk: http://muminanutshell.com/why-is-it-good-to-talk/
- Such a heartbreaking and moving post from Adventures of a Potty Mouthed Mummy on why it is so important to love the other parent: http://pottymouthedmummy.com/always-love-the-other-parent/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.