The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Yellowbelly Mummy issues a warning about the preschool bus driver: http://yellowbellymummy.wordpress.com/2015/02/19/a-menace-on-the-playroom-roads-the-pre-school-bus-driver/
- Big Trouble in Little Nappies shares her dos and don’ts for a child-free weekend: http://bigtroubleinlittlenappies.com/motherhood/dos-donts-child-free-weekend/
- A very moving post from The Hearty Life sharing her story of baby loss and the negative side to a positive test: http://theheartylife.com/2015/02/24/the-negative-side-of-a-positive-test/
- El and Baby A shares 6 things you should never say to a new mum: http://elandbabya.com/2015/02/6-things-you-should-never-say-to-a-new-mom/
- Mummascribbles is making the most of poorly cuddles and feeling needed as a mummy: http://mummascribbles.com/february-2015/today-felt-like-mummy/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.