The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- The (Mis)Adventures of Spidermummy reflects on how her marriage has changed with parenting – http://www.iamspidermummy.com/home/whats-happened-to-my-marriage
- Mummascribbles reflects on the day her life changed – a beautiful post charting her journey through pregnancy and into motherhood – http://mummascribbles.com/january-2015/day-lives-changed/
- We’re Going on an Adventure shares a bittersweet reflection on the milestone moments that are firsts but also lasts – http://www.goingonanadventure.co.uk/2015/01/the-days-are-long-but-years-are-short.html
- The overheard in middle England moment that madmumof7 witnessed with a posh couple sampling their first McDonalds made me chuckle – http://www.madmumof7.com/2015/01/overheard-in-middle-class-middle-england.html
- This is a beautifully written poem from Misplaced Brit on what postnatal depression and the road to recovery feel like – http://misplacedbrit.com/depression/what-does-pnd-feel-like/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.