The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Hurrah for Gin admits there are a few issues behind all the empty threats that she makes which make them somewhat problematic to follow through on – http://hurrahforgin.com/2015/01/16/queen-empty-threats/
- Mummy and Monkeys vents her frustration about gender stereotypes after an unpleasant encounter at the doctor’s surgery all because of a bit of pink Vaseline – http://mummyandmonkeys.com/families/gender-stereotypes/
- Life on Vista Street shares a beautiful post about 101 things she will teach her daughter – http://lifeonvista.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/101-things-i-will-teach-my-daughter.html
- Don’t Call Me Stepmummy shares her 10 pieces of advice on becoming a successful blended family – http://dontcallmestepmummy.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/10-ways-to-be-a-successful-blended-family/
- Big Trouble in Little Nappies has written a hilarious memo to the little one who’s boss in her house – http://bigtroubleinlittlenappies.com/2015/01/22/memo-to-my-boss-biting-is-unprofessional/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.