One of my favourite things about blogging is reading so many wonderful blog posts – posts that make me think, make me smile, make me laugh and sometimes make me cry. Every Friday, I like to share five of my favourite posts from the previous week – my Friday Fabulous Five. Here are this week’s posts:
- Kate at Pouting in Heels shares a very thought-provoking and open post about how we are failing new mums in the wake of the tragic deaths of Charlotte Bevan and baby Zaani: http://www.poutinginheels.com/failing-new-mums-good-enough
- Cardiff Mummy Says shares her list of tantrums that are a must before the age of 5 – how many of these have been reasons for your little ones to throw a tantrum? http://cardiffmummysays.com/2014/12/09/50-classic-tantrums-you-absolutely-must-have-before-the-age-of-5/
- I loved Baby’s pitch for You Baby Me Mummy to become a Mark Warner mum – great use of photos and captions.
- Big Trouble in Little Nappies reflects on how motherhood is so ordinary and yet so wonderfully extraordinary at the same time: http://bigtroubleinlittlenappies.com/2014/12/10/tiny-insignificant-motherhood
- As a big Strictly Come Dancing fan, this comparison between parenthood and Strictly from And Then The Fun Began really appealed to me: http://andthenthefunbegan.co.uk/listmania/parenthood-bit-like-strictly-come-dancing/
Hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I did and wishing you all a lovely weekend. You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.