It’s Friday again and time for me to share my Friday Fabulous Five – five of my favourite posts from this week. As always, it’s a mixture of the funny and the thought-provoking – three reflective posts covering birth, maternity leave and parenthood and a couple of funny festive posts. Here are the five posts I would like to share with you this week:
- Lucas at KidGLloves wrote a letter to Santa and the reply he received from the man in red was wonderful: http://www.kidglloves.com/dear-lucas-santa-replies-lucas/
- I also enjoyed reading about Lucas’s adventures in helping out an inebriated Father Christmas over at the Wicked World of Lucas – a very funny parody of ‘The Night Before Christmas’ poem: http://www.wickedworldoflucas.co.uk/146214326/2345721/posting/the-night-before-christmas-a-lucas-tale
- Love this post from Potty Mouthed Mummy showing both sides of what parenting is all about: http://pottymouthedmummy.com/parenthood-is/
- Kohl Mama reflects on the year-long ‘holiday’ that apparently is maternity leave: http://www.kohlmama.com/the-truth-about-maternity-leave/
- Leigh at Headspace Perspective shares her thoughts on the new NICE guidelines on birth – a very thought-provoking read: http://headspace-perspective.com/2014/12/03/there-is-no-right-way-or-place-to-give-birth/
Hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I did and wishing you all a lovely weekend. You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.