One of the things I love most about blogging is getting to know other bloggers and reading their fabulous posts. Posts that can make me laugh, sometimes make me cry, and often make me think. Each Friday, I like to share five posts I have read and enjoyed during the week – my Friday fabulous five. Here are five of the posts that I have enjoyed reading this week:
- Technically two posts but they make up one story – a wonderfully haunting and gripping ghost story from the Writing Bubble – http://writingbubble.co.uk/ghost-story/ and http://writingbubble.co.uk/ghost-story-part-two/
- Yellowbelly Mummy shares her seven sins of parenting – I’ve been guilty of a few of these, how about you? http://yellowbellymummy.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/my-seven-sins-of-parenting/
- Single Mother Ahoy shares her thoughts about why everybody should blog: http://www.singlemotherahoy.com/2014/11/why-everyone-should-blog.html
- Dear Mummy shares a very honest mixed review of her first experience at Blogfest: http://dearmummyblog.com/2014/11/10/my-first-time-at-blogfest-14
- Misplaced Brit captures the anger and frustration of her six year old self on the first time she ran away: http://misplacedbrit.com/about-me/childhood-confessions/first-time-i-ran-away-age-6
Hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I did and wishing you all a lovely weekend.