The summer holidays are in full swing and we’ve been enjoying planning our adventures and getting out and about together. From big days out to simple pleasures like a sunset trip to the park, there has been plenty of opportunity for outdoor fun together. Have you had a fun start to the summer holidays? I’d love to read about your outdoor adventures so please do come along and link up your posts about the outdoor fun you’ve been enjoying so far or share some ideas for days out or summer activities.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 31/07/21
It’s been a while since last visited LEGOLAND Windsor which was always a favourite place to visit with my girls. This time was Thomas’s first trip there and although he was too little for anything that had a height restriction, there is still plenty for little ones to enjoy. This week I’m sharing a post about the things you can do with little ones on a day out at LEGOLAND.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 31 July and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 12 August.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each fortnight will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive fortnightly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.