Welcome to another week of Country Kids. Country Kids, originally hosted by Fiona at Coombe Mill, is all about sharing outdoor family fun. It was one of the first linkies I joined in when I started my blog back in 2014, and has helped inspire me to enjoy so many outdoor adventures with my children and create happy memories. I hope that you will join me in sharing your outdoor adventures and find inspiration here for new ones.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The Country Kids community is supportive and welcoming. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures.
Country Kids 14/03/20
We were grateful for some clear skies a couple of weeks ago which gave us the opportunity to attend a local night sky public observing session. Sophie loved being able to look at the Moon and Venus through a telescope.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Linked posts should be written and made live within the last 2 months. I understand sometimes you need to do catch up posts and write about something from a couple of months ago but the publish date should be within 2 months.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday and closes at 00:00 on Thursday.
Thank you to everyone who joined in last time and for the comments you took time to leave. We had another week with everyone sharing the blog love. Thank you for helping to keep Country Kids a supportive community.
Please note that I count comments on a Thursday afternoon and will occasionally tweet out a reminder about this. Please do make sure to come back and comment on posts before then so I can make sure I count yours!
This week’s featured post is from Holidays from Hels who shared her dramatic family hike to the top of Scafell Pike and back down again.
Country Kids Communities
My favourite post from each week will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
Fiona is continuing with the Country Kids Instagram community and you can join in using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Fiona’s favourites from last week are as follows:
View this post on Instagram
#countrykidsfun featured images week 178 with thanks thanks to @winterberrymoon @goldilocks.bears.x @the.daly.acres and @u_me_and_our_tribe_of_3 Thank you for all the lovely tags. We have now passed 16,300 in the collection. That’s a lot of outdoor fun! Remember #CountryKids is live from midnight for all your blog adventures with @littleheartsbiglove Have a lovely weekend. 🎄🌞🍄🌿🌼 #outdoorfun #kidsoutdoors #outdoorsandhappy #CountryKids #fridayoutdoorfun #capturedmoments #lovelifeoutdoors #countrylife #happiness #countryside #outdoorclassroom #countryliving #adventureisouthere #autumncolours #cutekids #sunlight #happytimes #explorerkids #adventurecalling #adventuretime #sun #familyfun #childsplay #nature #woodland #spring
If you would like to receive weekly reminders for Country Kids plus who the top commenters are, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.