Welcome back to Country Kids. I hope that you are all keeping well and safe during this time
While we’re still restricted with our outdoor adventures, Country Kids will continue to run as a fortnightly linky. However, as we’re now able to travel a little further afield for our outdoor exercise, Country Kids is now open again for all posts about outdoor family fun. I hope that you will join me in sharing your outdoor activities and ideas for ways in which we can continue to enjoy outdoor fun while maintaining social distancing.
I will continue to comment on posts linked up and share them on Twitter. I will also pin all posts linked up to the Country Kids board on Pinterest.
Thank you to everyone who linked up last time. Our top commenters were Mary from Over 40 and a Mum to One and Malin from Sensational Learning with Penguin. Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on other posts and help to keep Country Kids a supportive and friendly community.
My featured post from last time was from No Mum is an Island. I loved the idea of combining a love of singing with spending time in nature and getting families together to sing in the woods through Wild Birds Singing. What a wonderful idea.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on one host post and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Linked posts should be written and made live within the last 3 months.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky will close at 00:00 on 23 July and the next Country Kids linky will be on 25 July.
Country Kids Communities
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can join in with Fiona from Coombe Mill using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Fiona shares her favourite posts each Friday and you can follow her here.
If you would like to receive email reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
The Country Kids linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.