I’m delighted to be guest hosting the #MischiefandMemories linky this week. #MischiefandMemories is a lovely linky hosted by loopyloulaura, Navigating Baby and 3 Little Buttons for linking up family lifestyle posts. I’ve been joining in with this for a while now and it’s a lovely community of bloggers so do come along and join in too.
A wide variety of family lifestyle posts are welcome with this linky – recipes, crafts, reviews, parenting and family advice and stories, interiors, funny stories about family life, days out and holidays etc. Do please remember to add the linky badge to your posts or the sidebar/footer of your blog so that others know where to find the linky too. The top commenters from each week will be featured on all of the hosts blogs.
This week’s featured bloggers
#MischiefandMemories linky rules
1) The #MischiefAndMemories linky opens on Sunday at 6am and closes on Thursday at 9pm.
2) Add up to 2 blog posts to the linky. We would recommend leaving a day or two between adding each post for visibility.
3) Add the #MischiefAndMemories linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar. Copy the text in the box above and add to your html.
4) Comment on:
- Each of the hosts’ posts.
- The post before your own.
- Any other posts of your choice (at least one).
- Please ensure that you add #MischiefAndMemories in your comment as this will be used when checking comments. The deadline for commenting is Friday at 9pm.
5) Each host will feature the 2 top bloggers who have left the most comments on their following week’s #MischiefAndMemories post. This means that those 2 bloggers each week will receive 3 backlinks! Woohoo…
- *this is fantastic for bumping up your DA scores.
- **Bonus points for sharing the linky on social media channels and tagging us in will also count towards being featured.**
If you have any questions at all, please do DM one of the hosts and we will be happy to help:
By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a featured post.
Join the #MischiefAndMemories linky below: