I’ve been flying solo for most of this week as hubby has been away working on an event in Amsterdam. Being on my own this week has seemed a little more manageable though. I think having a couple of little pockets of time to myself while both girls are at school and preschool has helped. For once I’ve also been going to bed at a sensible time too and having a little more sleep always makes everything feel a bit easier too! Still, it was good to have hubby back again on Wednesday!
Things I have loved this week:
- Snuggling on the sofa and watching a film with my girls.
- Playing board games together.
- Being featured on You Have To Laugh with my ‘There were four in the bed’ post.
- Watching Jessica and Sophie being engrossed in playing with their new fairy Playmobil.
- Going for a walk around the park after church on Sunday.
- Getting my 10th blood donation certificate and badge in the post.
- An unexpected afternoon with Jessica home because the school were concerned that she might have slapped cheek. She tends to have rosy cheeks anyway because of her heart condition so I think it was just this combined with a cold as she was fine.
- Making cupcake case dinosaurs for Jessica’s home learning project.
- A quick trip to the park after school.
- Sophie dressing up as a princess and kissing her toy frog.
- Having one of my photos featured by Bringing Up Georgia in the first #LittleLiveLaughLove round-up.
- Sophie catching snowflakes on her tongue when it snowed briefly while we were out and about.