This week has just been a bit meh to be honest. It’s grey and gloomy outside and January feels like it’s dragging on. I’ve not been able to get outside this week as much as I would have liked and have had a couple of disturbed nights of sleep due to being woken up by the stormy weather which hasn’t helped. Sophie has also been off school a couple of days this week due to being unwell. It’s just been one of those weeks.
There have been nice moments. It’s not been a bad week. It’s just been a bit grey and gloomy overall, much like the weather.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 19 – I am grateful that I’m done with being mum’s taxi for the evening and can put my feet up and relax.
- Day 20 – I am grateful for the joy of watching Sophie and Thomas dancing together.
- Day 21 – I am grateful for being inside and curled up under a duvet on a stormy night.
- Day 22 – I am grateful for my husband working from home. Thomas was happy because he got to stay home with Daddy while Sophie had her swimming lesson and I got to go for a swim while she was there.
- Day 23 – I am grateful for Calpol and cuddles.
- Day 24 – I am grateful for the social side of doing am-dram.
- Day 25 – I am grateful for being able to work from home.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Sophie getting a ‘Brainiac’ award at school for ‘a fantastic piece of writing’.
- Going for a walk with a local walking group.