Yesterday marked the end of an era for my girls – our last Tiny Talk toddler signing class. For more than four years, these classes have been a part of our regular routine. The girls have both loved joining in each week and with our lovely teacher going on maternity leave, the classes have come to an end.
What I didn’t realise until the beginning of the week was that our last class was actually last week as the final class clashed with Jessica’s preschool Easter concert. And whilst we did pop in to say goodbye to our lovely Tiny Talk teacher after her class later that morning, we missed saying our goodbyes to everyone in the toddler class which was a shame.
Things I have loved this week:
- Receiving some nominations for the MAD Awards and BiBs awards – thank you to everyone who has nominated me so far.
- A day out at Milestones Museum and taking part in the Lego Brick Kingdom quest.
- Colouring my hair and getting rid of the (very few, of course!) grey hairs.
- Changing my profile picture on my blog and social media.
- Decorating Easter hats with my girls.
- Watching Jessica perform in her preschool Easter concert.
- Catching up with some of hubby’s cousins who were visiting.