We’re currently at the chaotic stage of sorting out bedrooms with our room and Sophie’s room currently both piled up with boxes. I had hoped that Sophie’s new furniture would be in place by the end of the weekend but things haven’t progressed quite as quickly as I hoped. It’ll get there, but the chaos is driving me slightly mad at the moment!
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 314 – I am grateful for a new and much comfier computer chair.
- Day 315 – I am grateful that Sophie’s bed at least is clear even if the rest of her room is a mess as we’re currently at the very chaotic stage of sorting out bedrooms.
- Day 316 – I am grateful that Thomas did well joining in with his first Remembrance Sunday parade. My first one with two children in Brigades as Sophie joined Girls’ Brigade just after Jessica’s last Remembrance Sunday parade.
- Day 317 – I am grateful that the little loving bedtime moments are still as much a part of our routine as ever even with these two now being in separate rooms.
- Day 318 – I am grateful for a lovely relaxed evening out enjoying a meal with friends.
- Day 319 – I am grateful for evenings when hubby is home early enough to help with pick-ups from activities and bedtime.
- Day 320 – I am grateful that I managed to fulfil Sophie’s design brief for crazy hair day at her dance class this evening.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Being sent some photos of Jessica by a friend.
- Hubby joining us for the school run.
- Using Photoshop to add Jessica to the Remembrance Sunday photo.