The girls and I have enjoyed having Nanny come to stay for a few days this week, especially as hubby has been away working for most of the week. It’s been lovely to see the girls having so much fun with my mum and I’ve really enjoyed having her company too. The only downside is when she has to go home again! Jessica gets quite upset whenever she has to say goodbye to family members, especially when we’ve enjoyed a few days together. She couldn’t understand why Nanny had to go home and couldn’t just stay with us forever. Hopefully it won’t be too long before we get to see Nanny again though.
Things I have loved this week:
- Staying at the Legoland Hotel for the start of Junior Builders Week.
- Taking advantage of having my mum staying and getting to have two date nights in a row with my hubby before he went away for the week.
- My twin sister getting engaged to her lovely boyfriend – so pleased for them both.
- Making Easter baskets with the girls.
- Listening to my girls chattering away together while engrossed in playing with their dolls.
- Baking ginger and treacle scones.
- Getting out and about and enjoying a walk at Langley Park with my mum and the girls.
- Starting to plan the May concert that my mother-in-law and I are organising.
I’m a finalist in this year’s BiBs awards in the Inspire category. If you enjoy reading my blog, please consider voting for me. You can vote for me here.