The weather has been just gorgeous this week and we’ve been making the most of it by getting outdoors as much as possible. Picnics in the garden at lunchtime, the first ice-creams this year from the ice-cream van, going for walks and exploring new places – it’s been good to just get out and about and make the most of the lovely weather. There have also been a few days where we’ve been able to shed the coats which is always a lovely feeling!
Things I have loved this week:
- Watching the girls have fun at a friend’s birthday party.
- Making a huge track with our Toot Toot collection which took over the entire living room.
- Playing the piano for music time at our toddler group.
- An afternoon exploring Ankerwyke and seeing the ruins of an old priority and the 2000-year old yew said to be the spot where Henry VIII proposed to Anne Boleyn.
- Blowing dandelion clocks.
- Being sent new summer dresses for my girls.
- Having fun experimenting with my new close-up lens on my camera.