This week has been a busy one with the start of Lent and being involved in organising various church activities happening during Lent. It’s also been a busy week with various meetings as well. Given the busyness of my calendar and to-do list at the moment, I did wonder if I’ll be giving up sleep for Lent! Thankfully, I’ve managed to juggle most things and not have to stay up too late too often.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 56 – I am grateful that Sophie enjoyed her second dance festival. So proud of her for dancing so well and for getting another gold medal for 1st place in her tap solo.
- Day 57 – I am grateful for an afternoon of Mummy-Sophie time enjoying our first trip to the cinema in a couple of years.
- Day 58 – I am grateful that Thomas enjoyed going to a birthday party this afternoon.
- Day 59 – I am grateful for just being able to enjoy the ordinary everyday moments of family life.
- Day 60 – I am grateful for pancakes.
- Day 61 – I am grateful for some artwork from Thomas.
- Day 62 – I am grateful for books, imagination and a little bit of Photoshop magic.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Thomas joining in with the World Book Day fun and dressing up as Peter Pan.
- Sophie telling me that for next World Book Day, she wants to dress up as Jessica and take in the book I wrote for Jessica to prepare her for her heart surgery.
- Seeing people from different churches in our area coming together for the World Day of Prayer service.