The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous fortnight – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here is my latest selection of five fabulous blog posts:
- With my big girl being due to start school in September, I’m definitely feeling a need to stop and cherish the moments. This beautiful heartfelt post from Diary of an Imperfect Mum about her Growing Pains really resonated with me – the awareness that your children are growing up so quickly and those precious moments pass by all too soon.
- I loved this beautiful poem from Rhyming with Wine reflecting on the times when “that used to be me” and showing the journey from life pre-children through being a mummy of small children to the wistfulness of a lady whose children have flown the nest.
- I loved the science experiments shared by Writing Bubble when having a “Harry Potter Day” – will definitely be trying some of these at home.
- Mum in Brum shared some fabulous tips on how to be more productive. Time management is something I’ve struggled with since starting an online course earlier this year and I’ll certainly be taking some of these tips on board.
- I think we all have days of feeling a bit despondent and unappreciated. This post – “To the Momma who doesn’t matter” from Blue-faced Momma is a beautiful reminder of the little things that we do that matter and the little things that say “thank you”.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find posts previously featured in my Friday Fab 5 on the Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.