It’s Friday again and time for me to share five of my favourite posts that I’ve read this week. This week’s Friday Fabulous Five are:
- You Baby Me Mummy shares 10 pieces of advice on life with a newborn that you won’t learn in antenatal classes.
- 18 year old Andrew shares his story about living life with half a working heart on Little Heart’s Matter’s blog: http://heartlog.tumblr.com/post/97208957875/my-weird-heart-how-it-makes-me-who-i-am-by-andrew
- A Suburban Fairytale from Big Trouble in Little Nappies (rapidly becoming one of my favourite blogs to read) – this is a must-read for any mum who’s having one of those days and feeling a bit worn out and frazzled: http://bigtroubleinlittlenappies.com/2014/09/28/suburban-fairy-tale/
- Love this challenge from Miss Cookas at All The Sunny Mummy Days to share a smile each day for Blogtober: http://allthesunnymummydays.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/all-the-sunny-smiles-in-blogtober/
- A very thought-provoking post from The Bristol Parent discussing putting babies on the organ donor register: http://thebristolparent.com/2014/10/giving-life-make-newborn-organ-donor/