The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Modern Dad Pages has a bit of a rant about the use of the term “babysitting” when dads are looking after their children, something that is one of my pet peeves too.
- Don’t Call Me Step Mummy shared some fabulous tips on how to simplify your life – I could do with taking note of a few of these!
- I’m often inspired by Reneé at Mummy Tries with her ability to refocus on the positives and move forward in challenging situations and her post on a stressful arrival home and ACEing it was another one that inspired me.
- With bedtimes this week being somewhat challenging to say the least, Odd Socks and Lollipops’ post on the battle of the nap was one that had particular resonance and I suspect many other parents of babies and toddlers will identify with this.
- Finally, Mum Turned Mom shares a beautiful reflection of her journey to motherhood and what it takes to be a mother with all the imperfections that come with it.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.