The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- I loved Life With Baby Kick’s sequel to the Toddler-o and reading about the Big Bad Mummy in the tale of the Toddler-o’s Daddy
- Attachment Mummy shared a powerful and moving post giving a glimpse into her daughter’s world and life with sensory processing disorder in My Weird Kid.
- A beautiful reflection from Big Trouble in Little Nappies on enjoying the time when our children are dependent on us as she tells her son It’s Alright That You Need Me.
- I loved Cuddle Fairy’s post sharing her tips on encouraging language in young children – such an interesting post with some very useful tips which can be used on a daily basis.
- Run, Jump, Scrap says “I’m Sorry, Dear Husband” – an amusing tongue-in-cheek apology to her husband for neglecting him in favour of blogging, am sure my hubby would be in sympathy with him!
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.