The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- I could definitely identify with this list from Big Trouble in Nappies about 50 Signs You Have Become a Dull Grown-Up
- Life As We Know It shared a wonderful list of ‘The Books That Remind Me of My Childhood’ which brought back some happy memories of some favourite books from my own childhood.
- We all have days when we feel like we’re not doing a good enough job as a parent and sometimes it is good to remind ourselves of what we are doing right as Birds and Lilies does in her fab post I Am A Good Mum
- Who’s the Mummy shares a list of 50 Guaranteed Happy Makers – some fabulous ways of boosting your mood here.
- You Didn’t Fail – a beautiful post from Ghostwriter Mummy full of encouragement for mums who feel that they failed when things didn’t go as hoped.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.
Like my blog? Nominations are now open for the MAD Blog Awards and you can vote for me here: