The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Eye contact, reflective listening and positive reinforcement are some of the things suggested by Mummy Tries in her fabulous post about how to be a better parent: http://www.mummytries.com/do-you-want-to-be-a-better-parent/
- A great post from Honest Mum full of advice about which blogging rules to break and why: http://honestmum.com/5-blogging-rules-break
- The (Mis)Adventures of Spidermummy shares a very funny post about how impossible it is to look cool as a parent: http://www.iamspidermummy.com/home/the-one-where-im-really-cooloh
- I loved this beautifully-written reflection on Me Time from Chasing Anaïs – http://www.chasinganais.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/me-time.html
- Tiny Footsteps reflects on why she is happy with being “just a mummy blogger” – a great reminder that there is room on the internet for all of us and to be happy with who we are: http://www.tinyfootsteps.co.uk/2015/04/why-im-ok-with-being-just-mummy-blogger.html
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.