The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Slouching Towards Thatcham shares 5 important life lessons he would like to teach his children – http://slouchingtowardsthatcham.com/2015/04/06/the-big-5-life-lessons/
- Love this post from Toilets Aren’t For Turtles describing how to get out of the house with 2 kids in 30 easy steps – I could definitely identify with a few of these! http://www.toiletsarentforturtles.com/2015/04/how-to-get-out-the-door-with-2-kids-in-30-easy-steps/
- Next Friday is Undiagnosed Children’s Day which helps raise awareness of children living with undiagnosed genetic conditions and syndromes without a name. I had never heard of this before I read this beautifully written post from Complicated Gorgeousness which gives an insight into life with a child who has an undiagnosed condition – http://www.complicatedgorgeousness.co.uk/2015/04/what-can-i-tell-you.html
- It’s not often that a photo-based post makes it into the Friday Fabulous Five but this week’s Wicked Wednesday’s photo from Run, Jump, Scrap had me in stitches – such a funny capture! http://www.runjumpscrap.com/2015/04/wicked-wednesday-10.html
- Best of Baby shares a beautiful reflection of how we are changed through motherhood and become ‘more than a mom’ – http://thebestofbaby.com/more-than-a-mom/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.