The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- I loved this list of things that show that you’re a child of the 2010’s from Cardiff Mummy Says– how many of these can your little ones tick off? http://cardiffmummysays.com/family-life/30-signs-youre-a-child-of-the-2010s/
- Writing Bubbles shares a very funny version of Wordsworth’s famous poem on daffodils: http://writingbubble.co.uk/yellow/
- A passionate and incredibly thought-provoking post from Disappointed Idealist on “zero tolerance of failure and mediocrity” when it comes to SATS: http://disidealist.wordpress.com/2015/04/08/mediocre-failures/
- Parenting and why it’s like performing in a circus – a brilliant take on the realities of family life from Budding Smiles: http://www.buddingsmiles.co.uk/index.php/parenthood/233-circus-of-parenthood.html
- StupidGirl45 shares an insight into an evening in the life of an amateur blogger – can you relate to any of this? http://generationwhynot-stupidgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/an-evening-in-life-of-amateur-blogger.html
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.