The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Slouching Towards Thatcham shares a list of 10 types of people that he has encountered on social media – how many of these do you recognise? http://slouchingtowardsthatcham.com/2015/01/30/10-types-of-people-you-meet-on-social-media/
- The Adventures of a Potty Mouthed Mummy urges all parents out there to think twice before they post a strong opinion on a parenting matter – http://pottymouthedmummy.com/post/
- I love these poems from Unremarkable Files which she imagines her baby would write if babies wrote poetry – http://unremarkablefiles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/if-babies-wrote-poetry.html
- Sand in my Toes shares her tips on how to be a calmer parent – http://www.sandinmytoes.tk/2015/01/five-tips-friday-being-calmer-parent.html
- A beautiful post from Scribbles and Crumbs about how we’re all messy people – http://scribblesandcrumbs.com/2015/02/03/were-all-messy-people/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.