Happy New Year to you all! I have loved reading so many wonderful blog posts and becoming part of the lovely blogging community in 2014 and I’m so looking forward to discovering new blogs in the coming year. My Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week. Here are five of the posts that I have enjoyed reading this week:
- Scribbles and Crumbs shares a very moving post encouraging ‘the momma of a critically and chronically ill child’ – a post that describes the whirlwind of hospitals and difficult decisions so beautifully: http://scribblesandcrumbs.com/2014/12/22/to-the-momma-of-a-chronically-and-critically-ill-child/
- The L’s Mum has five helpful tips for helping achieve those New Year’s resolutions: http://thelsmum.co.uk/this-is-me/keep-new-year-resolutions-five-easy-steps/
- Mummy of Boy Girl Twins shares the eight reasons why parents stay in on New Year’s Eve – a list I could definitely identify with! http://mummyofboygirltwins.com/parenting/staying-new-years-eve-8-reasons-parents/
- My Christmas Diary by F aged 4 from Hurrah for Gin made me laugh: http://hurrahforgin.com/2014/12/30/christmas-diary-f-aged-4/
- Practicing Normal shares a very achievable reading challenge for busy mums out there: http://practicingnormal.com/the-practicingnormal-reading-challenge-for-busy-moms/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.