This week it seems that everyone in the blogging community has really tapped into their blogging mojo – I have read so many fabulous posts this week that I think I could have easily posted a Friday Fabulous Forty – narrowing myself down to five has been more tricky than usual. This week’s Friday fabulous five offerings are a mixture of the thought-provoking, the cleverly-written and the funny:
- A thought-provoking post from Sophie Is… about attitudes towards breastfeeding and the negative impact of a sign in a café that suggested encouraging mothers to breastfeed in a toilet was appropriate: http://sophieis.com/2014/11/19/why-we-cannot-afford-to-get-complacent-about-our-right-to-breastfeed-our-babies/
- Love this experiment from Big Trouble in Little Nappies on trying to relax when there is a toddler in the vicinity –very funny and true-to-life: http://bigtroubleinlittlenappies.com/2014/11/19/experiment-relaxing-at-home-with-a-baby/
- Melted Blueberries shares an interesting twist on the story ‘We’re Going on A Bear Hunt’ with ‘We’re Going to the Gym Creche’ – http://meltedblueberries.com/2014/11/were-going-to-the-gym-creche
- Love Wry Mummy’s list of twenty parenting mistakes you only make once – how many of these can you tick off? http://wrymummy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/twenty-parenting-mistakes-you-only-make.html
- A very powerful and moving post from Jane at Ethan’s Escapades on considering having a second baby after her first child was diagnosed with autism: http://www.ethans-escapades.co.uk/2014/11/my-first-child-is-autistic-should-i.html
Hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I did and wishing you all a lovely weekend. You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.