One of the things I love most about blogging is getting to know other bloggers and reading their fabulous posts. Posts that can make me laugh, sometimes make me cry, and often make me think. Each Friday, I like to share five posts I have read and enjoyed during the week – my Friday fabulous five. Here are five of the posts that I have enjoyed reading this week:
- Sara at mumturnedmom shares a beautiful poem about ageing: http://mumturnedmom.com/2014/11/13/prompt-age/
- So glad that Philippa from Sounding Like My Mother hit publish and not delete on this one – sharing the start of her son’s transition from children’s cardiac care into adult care in the hope of giving hope and encouragement to other heart families: http://soundinglikemymother.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/transition.html
- Bug, Bird and Bee questions why so many of her tweets are favourited without any further engagement – a very funny read about something that I have definitely been guilty of: http://bugbirdbee.co.uk/2014/11/14/people-favouriting-tweets/
- A wonderfully positive post from Crazy with Twins on why she is a warrior and encouraging her readers to see themselves in the same way: http://www.crazywithtwins.com/2014/11/13/warrior
- Hurrah for Gin shares the seven stages of sleep deprivation and sums up my day in one post: http://hurrahforgin.com/2014/11/19/seven-stages-sleep-deprivation
Hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I did and wishing you all a lovely weekend. You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.