Welcome to last Country Kids linky. This linky, originally started by Fiona from Coombe Mill, has been running since before I started blogging seven years ago, but over the last year or so has become increasingly quiet. With blogging having evolved during that time and more people moving on to sharing shorter posts on social media, it seems the right time to bring this linky to an end. Thank you so much to everyone who has joined in with it over the time it has been running. I have enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know so many other blogs as a result of the Country Kids community.
Although the Country Kids linky is ending, you can still join in with Country Kids on Instagram using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. I will feature my favourite photos from #CountryKidsFun on my Instagram feed each week and you can follow me here. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you’d like to share any summer adventures for this last linky, please do feel free to link them up. I will comment on each post linked up, share them on Twitter and add them to the Country Kids Pinterest board.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 28/08/21
I love the thought of summer days spent on the beach but with the nearest beach being 90 minutes’ drive away, they’re a rare occurrence for us. We did manage to enjoy one afternoon on the beach at Baby Bay though while on holiday in Cornwall earlier this month. Have you managed to enjoy some time on the beach over the summer?
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 28 August and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 9 September.
This week’s featured post is from Raisie Bay who shared a post about her family holiday at Rockley Park in Dorset.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.