Welcome back to Country Kids. I hope that you are all keeping well and enjoying the spring sunshine. Spring is such a beautiful time of year with all the spring flowers and blossom and the sunshine has certainly made the outdoors even more inviting. If you’ve enjoyed some spring fun outdoors, please do come and link up – I’d love to read your posts about any outdoor fun that you’ve been enjoying lately.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 24/04/21
We enjoyed a couple of days out at Cliveden over the Easter holidays, having fun following the Easter trail and the nature play trail in the woods.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 24 April and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 6 May.
Featured post and top commenter
A warm welcome to Joanne from Slices of Life who joined in with Country Kids for the first time. I loved her post sharing memories of her boys’ homeschooling adventures – so many wonderful outdoor learning opportunities and fun ways to learn. Joanne is also this week’s top commenter. Thank you for taking the time to leave comments and help keep Country Kids a supportive community.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each fortnight will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive fortnightly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.