Welcome back to Country Kids. The summer holidays are now upon us and I’m looking forward to being able to get out for days out together over the next few weeks. Hopefully we’ll have plenty of sunny days (and just the right amount of rain to take the edge off the heatwaves and keep the plants happy!) Do you have any fun days out or holidays planned for the summer? I’d love to read your posts about any outdoor adventures you and your family have been enjoying together so please do link them up.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 17/07/21
One of the things we often do at the start of the summer holidays is to make a list of activities that we would like to do together. If you’re looking for suggestions for things to do over the summer holidays, you can find 60 ideas for summer activities with kids in my linked post.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 17 July and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 29 July.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each fortnight will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive fortnightly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.