Welcome back to Country Kids. I hope that you are all keeping well and coping as best you can with lockdown restrictions. We’re feeling very relieved to have made it to half-term and are looking forward to being able to forget about home-schooling and enjoy more time outdoors over the next week. Our half-term adventures might be very restricted but it will still be good to get outdoors and have fun together. If you’ve managed to enjoy some outdoor time as a family recently or have any posts about outdoor fun that we can enjoy during lockdown, I’d love to read about it.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 13/02/21
We had a little dusting of snow this week – the dry powdery kind that isn’t good for building snowman, but is perfect for taking a closer look at snowflakes. Have you ever looked closely at a snowflake?
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 13 February and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 25 February.
We’ve never visited Pembrokeshire but Holidays from Hels’ post made me think I should rectify that at some point! There’s some fabulous ideas here of places to visit if you’re dreaming of summer holidays.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each week will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive weekly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.