Welcome back to Country Kids. I hope that you are all keeping well and enjoying the Easter holidays. It’s been good to have been able to meet up with others outdoors and to start enjoy some days out over the Easter break. Small steps towards a return to normality and hopefully we can continue to keep moving in that direction. Have you managed to get out for a family day out or meet up with friends outdoors? I’d love to read your posts about any outdoor fun that you’ve been enjoying lately.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 10/04/21
We’re enjoying being able to meet up with friends and family outdoors again. We had a lovely Easter Sunday afternoon in Grandma and Grandad’s garden, enjoying an Easter egg hunt. It was also a good opportunity for Sophie to practice riding her bike on two wheels.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 10 April and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 22 April.
A warm welcome to Tired but Crafty Mummy who joined in with Country Kids for the first time with a post on making a nature trail using tracking signs – a great way to make a walk more interesting. She was also the top commenter of the last fortnight. Thank you for taking the time to leave comments and helping to keep Country Kids a supportive community.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each week will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive weekly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.